Saturday, August 6, 2011

Oh, yah, go ahead, you just have to share it with the moose



I didn't get to sleep until after 1 for whatever reason last night and then the boys woke me up at 7 wanting to get going on their walk. We had a very long, nice walk, marred only by Ryker not listening to me toward the end to come get back on the leash.

I had a busy day, unfortunately, not a whole lot of it was spent on the newsletter. I went to Borders, a friend of mine wanted to meet there. I decided I could look at the magazines but I knew the mysteries weren't into the deep discounts yet. I wound up spending a couple hours there, looking and then talking with my friend. My very old iPod died quite awhile ago after many fits and starts so I decided to get a new one so I can have music and audios at work between calls. Also had to get a couple things at Albertsons and picked up calzones for dinner at Papa Murphy's. Got home at 2, had some lunch and then a nap, being so tired. Then started the September issue of Premeditated, prepping the Publisher file and Excel spreadsheet. I have some laundry going and I vacuumed upstairs but not down yet. Steve is feeling under the weather and didn't mow the lawn; if he doesn't do it tomorrow, I'll have to figure out how to run the thing (it's a rider) and do it myself. The back yard is horrible.

Doesn't look like anything is on TV so maybe I'll read.

Much love,

PK the Bookeemonster



No comments: