Friday, August 5, 2011

I give up



Today was angry/cranky people on the phone day. And one guy ranted for 10 minutes. Yeah, really glad it was Friday and I could leave a half hour early.


Right before the end of the work day a huge-mongous storm rolled through, flooded streets again. The dogs were WET! And they wanted to tell me all about it. Did a quick walk/run with them in the field.

Steve has to work late again. Thinking either brats/macncheese or grilled cheese and soup for dinner. Say Yes to the Dress Atlanta on tonight.

Reading report: still on my nonfiction kick. No progress made in other books. Bah.


This weekend I have to start the September issue of Premeditated and do the usual weekend chores. Hoping Steve will stay home and mow the lawn. The back yard needs it badly.

Much love,

PK the Bookeemonster

No comments: