Sunday, September 4, 2011

All he heard: meow, meow, meow .... roar


Well, drat, I didn't mean to skip yesterday but there it is. Not much happening. I finished A TRICK OF LIGHT by Louise Penny on Friday night. I worked on my newsletter yesterday. I wasn't feeling very well so I did take a nap at one point.

Today, I will work a bit on the October issue. I do want to enjoy the weekend a bit though.

It is definitely much cooler in the mornings. I have to wear a jacket when I walk the boys. By mid day, however, it has warmed to lovely weather.
Otherwise, it is just the usual going on.

I've taken back up with the Peter Tremayne book I abandoned for THE HUNGER GAMES. I don't know if it is what I'll stick with, in the long run. I may do a bit of auditioning today of reads today as well. I'm definitely in the mood for a historical, I just don't know what it is yet. I've read a couple articles about actors in the upcoming (on the UK side) second season of Downton Abbey which I loved so it's put me in an upstairs/downstairs kind of feeling. We'll see.


I've got to catch up on some news online and some emails now.


Much love,

PK the Bookeemonster

No comments: