Monday, September 5, 2011

Tag, you're it

Funny Pictures - Whale Gifs


All right, no more dawdling. I goofed off yesterday. Well, relaxed most of the day, doing nothing in particular except hang out. I did apply for a couple jobs. I did accomplish something.

The boys got me up at 6:30 this morning so I took them for a run. It was bright enough, the sun was a pretty pink -- red sun at morning sailors take warning. And it was cold-ish. I was glad I wore a jacket.

Looks like the dishwasher needs a professional so we'll be calling a guy tomorrow. I don't have jury duty this week -- two weeks down! I still need to vacuum and finish clothes laundry today and get the October issue going.

I'm not getting much reading done, par for the course of along weekend. And I won't be getting a newspaper today because of no mail coming today. Coda has discovered the "cave" underneath the office desk. Tug used to like it there too.

So, have a lovely last day of a holiday weekend. Enjoy, relax, play....

Much love,
PK the Bookeemonster

No comments: