Thursday, September 22, 2011

Autumn falls


Another day another dollar. I finally found this week's copy of The Economist after three tries. I helped out a friend at work this week -- one of her sons was selling magazine subscriptions for Littel Guy Football so I splurged on a subscription but it probably won't kick in for weeks.
Tonight is another debate to watch. Thank goodness it starts at 7 instead the usual 6 so there's time to get some things done in the meantime. Steve stayed home sick; I walked the boys and have to deal with dinner here pretty quick.
I still need to read my newspaper and I haven't had a chance to crack open THE TWELFTH IMAM in a couple days. I'm thinking the debate will go until 9 so there may not be time for much.
It got to 92 degrees today, I believe. It's supposed to be fairly hot for the next few days. At least the mornings are crisp. Autumn is supposed to arrive at 3:04 a.m. tomorrow morning. I don't think I'll get up for it. :)
Much love,
PK the Bookeemonster

No comments: