Monday, September 12, 2011

....and I'm spent


Oy, I just slammed my funny bone into my desk. I'm taking that as a sign to do this quickly. Even though it was a full moon today, the calls were not crazy. Irritating, yes.

Watched the latest Republican debate, this hosted by CNN and The Tea Party Express, if you can believe that combination. I didn't get to see the whole thing but I thought the opening was waaaay too much like a game show. I'm so not impressed with Romney and I'm not sure about Perry. Bachman is fading, Cain has good things to say, Paul is still a nut job, Huntsman means well but is weak, Gingrich has nothing to lose so he says it like it is but he's a Progressive, Santorum is a long shot.



I also watched the finale of HGTV's Design Star and really wanted a tie. They were both good and deserved their own shows.
Sad news today, the star of Spartacus passed away of his illness. He was only 39.


Dishwasher status: still not fixed. I may have to take matters into my own hands. I did take Moby to get lubed at lunch time. It's almost 9:00 and I'm a bit tired. Last night I was awakened at about 2 and apparently somewhere close by a skunk had tussled with something. Holy schmoley what a smell.


Still have the WSJ to read.


Good night


Much love,
PK the Bookeemonster

No comments: