Wednesday, September 14, 2011

I can relate


I didn't post yesterday because I had my extreme couponing class last night after work. I really enjoyed it and though I was glad it was only going to be two session in length, I wouldn't mind seeing it go three or more because there's so much info. I look forward to delving into this new world.


Today was hellacious on the phones. It was my assigned day to do the voice mails and it was constant. So I'm just spent. And then I get home and Coda has apparently ripped apart their last bed. And apparently Steve, who gets home early on Wednesdays, has punished him to the point that he was huddled in the igloo. And Steve left the mess for me to clean up. No walk for them therefore I have time to do this blog.


Oh and I have to share this. I was listening to the radio today and they had a clip from Obama out on the road and he said this: "If you love me, you'll help me pass this bill." (youtube clip) He's referring, of course, the to American Jobs Act (anti-jobs, anti-growth, taxes and more spending bill). But have you ever in your life heard a president of the United States say "If you love me...."???? My God.


So tonight, I'm not going to do anything further. I've gotten my favorite Wendy's chili for dinner. I'm going to read some websites, have some dinner, then read my newspapers (yesterday's didn't come until today) and my book. Then sleep.
The other good thing about yesterday was the new JD Robb came.

I'm currently reading NEW YORK TO DALLAS by JD Robb. This is 41st (if you count the novellas) of 41 in series featuring ve Dallas, a homicide lieutenant in futuristic New York City. Here is a summary:
An intense and terrifying new case for New York homicide cop Eve Dallas, one that will take her all the way to the city that gave her her name-and plunge her into the nightmares of her childhood. When a monster named Isaac McQueen-taken down by Eve back in her uniform days-escapes from Rikers, he has two things in mind. One is to pick up where he left off, abducting young victims and leaving them scarred in both mind and body. The other is to get revenge on the woman who stopped him all those years ago.
It has 416 pages. I absolutely adore this series.

So, have a lovely evening everyone. I'm going to go take some Tylenol and veg.


Much love,

PK the Bookeemonster

No comments: