Friday, September 16, 2011

Especially if they're 100s. Heck, I'd take 20s.


Oy. This was the longest.day.ever. at work. Just dragged. I did set up a payment plan for a balance of 21.75. :)
I'm a couple pages away from finishing NEW YORK TO DALLAS by J D Robb. She's always good but this was really really good. The timing is also good because a book from the library shook loose today, THE TWELFTH IMAM by Joel Rosenberg. This is a stand alone novel. Hmm, the summary won't paste and I'm too tired to type it. I'll tell you about it tomorrow.
Steve is working late and may bring home dinner. And apparently the dish washer will be fixed on Monday. At last. I'm going to finish the last couple pages of the Robb book and then watch Say Yes to the Dress.
Tomorrow I'll be working on my newsletter and doing the usual cleaning. It's supposed to be rainy and is sorta getting that way now. Lovely.
See you tomorrow.
Much love,
PK the Bookeemonster

No comments: