Thursday, September 15, 2011

Can't pass up a Norwegian joke


Weird questions day on the phones. I was asked why she was given a medication while in the hospital (Sorry, that's something to ask your doctor). I was asked why "we" charged Medicare so much for a visit (we don't create the bills, we jjust collect the payments for them). I mean it was just absurd to the point that we were all in good moods for most of the morning because it was bizarro world.
Walked the boys after work. Made taco salad for dinner. Did the dishes. I'm checking my emails and doing the blog and then I think I'll read. I've got newspapers to catch up with but I may just read the Robb book.
Steve finished THE HUNGER GAMES. Good for him! Although he did keep criticizing it while he read. Example: right, as they were fighting the chick had time to pull out the arrow and throw knife that grazed the heroine before she could get another arrow off? Oy, dude, just enjoy the story and keep in mind it's a young adult novel. I gave him the second book of the trilogy so hopefully he'll continue.
A part of my brain is in St Louis where Bouchercon is going on right now. Having been there last year, I now know what I'm missing. And it would be great to hang out with the 4MA-ers again. Grrrr.
Well, I'm glad tomorrow is Friday again.
Much love,
PK the Bookeemonster

No comments: