Monday, January 20, 2014

For my brother Erik

If You Look Good, You Look Good!

Ah, Sherlock was lovely last night, lovely. I will have to re-watch seasons one and two when it's over. There were marvelous scenes with Sherlock and his brother Mycroft (example: the two geniuses, when we were led to think that were playing chess, they really playing Operation without looking), terrific response(s) when Watson discovered Sherlock was alive, I like Watson's fiance, and just ... just .... it's just GOOD.  Downton Abbey is kind of irritating me this year and I'm glad Matthew is gone.

Tonight I have the two-hour season finale of Sleepy Hollow and then The Blacklist to watch.

Meh. Nothing else to report. Federal holiday so no mail so no delivery of my Amazon.uk order that is getting on to a week late. Bah.

I had a neck ache turning to head ache making me feel ill all over. It receded eventually last night but it may be trying to make a comeback. Stress, probably. I think I need a vacation.

Much love,
PK the Bookeemonster 


No comments: