Tuesday, January 14, 2014

No fast ones - it's not a puppy either

Trust Me, Kid...This is Way More Delicious!

I definitely have too much to read right now. I just finished the Charlie Muffin digital loan. Rather good for a spy book and I know it's a part of series but the way it ended (this was the first book) makes me wonder how it can continue. So I will have to read more of them.

I think next, digitally, I have the Charles Todd. I also have a nonfiction I'm going to give a try.

In paper book, I haven't started the Sam Thomas yet and I wonder if the Susanna Gregory will show up today? And the TBR is HUGE. Huge I say.

Tonight on TV I have Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. to watch at 7 and I hope to go to bed early-ish. I was up late getting Steve settled into the hotel and an hour behind in time zone. And somehow we need to invest in a new bed. Even when I had the bed to myself, I couldn't stay there all night, my back hurt. I like it for a while but long term... not so much. I suppose what would really work for me is one of those reclining beds. I seems to sleep well somewhat reclined.

Steve says right out of his window is the Bellagio's Dancing Waters Fountain. He's on the 30th floor and he said he still had to look up to see the top of some of the display.

 

That's not his photo, BTW. Also, somehow his room got upgraded so that it has a jacuzzi. I think I hate him. However, he is there for SHOT show and is all about guns and I would be utterly bored just as he would be at a mystery book convention.  I am home with my boys and don't have to fly anywhere and I am happy to be home. No really, I get sick flying and don't want to have to deal with that if I don't have to. 

The wind has finally stopped but it got replaced with snow. Sigh. It was only an inch and it is going away and I think tomorrow it is supposed to be in the 50s but breezy again. Sigh. I know, I know, it's only January.

Much love,
PK the Bookeemonster

No comments: