Monday, January 13, 2014

This is not a problem for my escape artists

He's Still Learning 'Around'


So the weekend got by me without a personal post, sorry about that.

I took a break from my regular read and I've had a re-read beloved classics weekend: EIGHT COUSINS and ROSE IN BLOOM by Louisa May Alcott. Excellent stories. As good as LITTLE WOMEN.

We went to see Lone Survivor yesterday. Based on a true story, this is about four SEALS who were caught up in a failed mission in Afghanistan in 2005. Despite lots of blood and shooting, the audience audibly gasped and moaned when the men had to fling themselves off of a mountain and crashed into rocks and trees and so forth on the way down. Gruesome. 

It is NASTY windy out there. Just roaring. I.hate.it.

Steve goes to SHOT show today in Vegas. I have TV tonight, Sleepy Hollow and The Blacklist. I'm thinking for dinner of having something Steve doesn't like, coconut shrimp. Num. 

Much love,
PK the Bookeemonster

No comments: