Wednesday, January 15, 2014

The front yard is way more interesting, kid

They're Both Waiting for Daddy


I'm not sure what's going to happen this evening. My plans have not been solidified yet. My brother may come over to watch a movie or I may wind up reading. Nothing on TV for me.

I've been summoned for jury duty next week. I have to keep an eye on the website to see if it pleads out before Wednesday and I wouldn't have to go. Oh boy.

Steve is apparently having a good time at SHOT show though he says all the walking is leaving a mark. I say get in the jacuzzi, man! I don't believe he has taken advantage of it yet. Thus far in the day, it's been mostly radio silence which I take as the good times and amazing sights are continuing to the point of maybe being overwhelming. 

Much love,
PK the Bookeemonster

No comments: