Thursday, January 2, 2014

SO excited to be back on eating plan ... really

Early Morning Breakfast Before You're Awake...


Yeah, I planned on getting back to plan. Steve wants to get healthier, too, so I'll be working on paleo meal plans for both of us. The difficult part for me now is my sensitivity to eggs. That was my secret weapon previously. But I'll make it happen. The trick to succeeding is to consider it the 80/20 plan rather than 100% all the time.

The snow we received New Years's Eve night/New Year's Day is a lot gone because of mild temps but the roads were pretty slick.

I don't believe there's anything on TV tonight for me so I will probably read. Sunday night is the premiere of Season 4 of Downton Abbey. Woot! Though I already know a lot of what is going to happen because it's already shown in the UK and I read UK newspapers online.

It's only Thursday, feeling like a second Monday, and I'm ready for the weekend.

Much love,
PK the Bookeemonster

No comments: