Wednesday, January 29, 2014

What? I don't see nuffin'


What You DON'T Know, is He Has X-Ray Vision! 

We're expecting 4 to 8 inches of snow today. It's raining now. Bah. 

I forgot to set my alarm apparently last night so I overslept by 40 minutes. It's okay, I always have a big chunk of time worked into my morning routine. I just got great, uninterrupted sleep before walking the boys. 

Here's something pretty amazing:

If you live in San Francisco, California, then you may be lucky enough to come across the art of Andres Amador. He doesn’t paint or sculpt. He prefers a medium that is temporary but absolutely beautiful: a sandy beach at low tide. He uses a rake to create works of art that can be bigger than 100,000 sq. ft.
He spends hours creating these intricate masterpieces, knowing that the tide will soon come in and wash away his work forever.
Andres’ creations are simply stunning and knowing that these delicate creations are temporary somehow makes them even more beautiful.

Steve has shooting tonight; I'll probably read.

Much love,
PK the Bookeemonster

No comments: