Thursday, October 2, 2008

100208

Thursday ... closer to the weekend but does seem to be dragging.

Work: Invoices, AF letter, etc.

Reading: The Maitland about the plague.

TV: The VP debate is tonight. Should be good viewing.

I have much to be thinking about for the next 12 months. I need to figure out my goals are and if the steps I'm taking so far are toward these goals and what steps need to happen in the next little while are toward them as well.

JodyB got back from France and brought us some chocolate. I swapped with Candy who didn't like dark chocolate so now she's got the milk chocolate and I've got the dark. Should save for a special occasion.

I need to go to the grocery store; should probably do that tonight. We're having taco salad tonight which we both like and doesn't take that long to make. Steve will have to walk Tug.

More later...

Much love,
PK the Bookeemonster

No comments: