Wednesday, October 29, 2008

A new day....

I've been busy today. Actually I haven't had time to get everything done yet that I wanted to. First, I went to Walmart to get Steve's prescription and some dog food and stuff. Then I dropped said prescription to Steve at work. Upon coming home, I jumped on the computer and have pretty much spent the day here.

The largest chunk of time has been spent working on my website. I am determined to make this a go and a viable business because now I have a focus and a purpose behind it. It just took me a while to get back in the swing of things again on html stuff. I'm going to need help from my webhosting company to do some things but hopefully I can be running soon.

If I would be able to really indulge in what I wanted to do with myself as a next step in my career? I'd like to do this website, teach online, and be executive director of a film society nonprofit here in Billings. Period.

I also did homework due today from the class I have to take. And I walked Tug this afternoon, a nice Fall day. We came across a house that had a sprinkler going (why?) and oh how he loved that. Not many of those anymore but he still gets hot and needs a drink and the pump he gets a drink from is toward the end of the walk.

Tonight is somewhat of a tv night. No, I'm NOT watch the Obama infomercial - pathetic. Not that what I'm going to watch is ground breaking or even educational. No, I'm spending two hours this evening watching America's Next Top Model and Stylista, both on the CW who won't be interrupted by wanna-bes. And then maybe the repeat of the Ghost Hunters on SCIFI channel. Pure, little-grey-cell killing entertainment. Steve is shooting tonight so I have a bone for Tug to chew on while his mama stares at another screen for hours on end, the poor dog.

Then maybe I'll read some more Alys Clare. Haven't been doing much of that.

I'm having lunch tomorrow with Woody to gather some info for the film society. And then some more computer work. Gotta fill out student aid for this class I'm taking, el quicko. And I have to work on the syllabus for the class I'm teaching next summer - Gary wants it by November 17th. Work work work. :)

Much love,
PK the Bookeemonster

No comments: