Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Wednesday the middle of the week...

I spoke with Gary at Regis today to confirm him picking me up at the Denver airport tomorrow afternoon. I hope this trip goes well.

I'm waiting for the library to come through for me on the new Penman. It is now showing that it is in the library building but not released yet. It would be nice to be able to pick it up on the way home from work today. They've got two more hours....

Steve shoots tonight. I've got Tug walking and America's Next Top Model to watch. Then I'll read something.

Otherwise still reading THE WATER ROOM by Christopher Fowler. I didn't read it last night so not much progress being made. Here's the author's official website: http://www.christopherfowler.co.uk/. He has a blog on his site which looks to be up to date. This is a unique series with quirky characters. Good stuff.

Happy reading,
PK the Bookeemonster

No comments: