Monday, October 6, 2008

100608

Work: AF letter and spreadsheet; called Energy Night sponsors regarding their tickets, conversed with June regarding post-concert reception.

Reading: Haven't really settled on anything yet. Will probably pick tonight. Other than one show, it will be nice to sit in the living room upstairs and read. I still have Weekly Standard and WSJ so it's not like I'm hurting. :)

TV: Chuck - love that show.

The Dow was interesting (and scary) to watch today as it dropped and dropped and then came back about halfway at the end.

I applied last night for another position (I turned down the opportunity to interview with Habitat because the upheaval in my world wasn't worth it dollar-wise). I won't go into detail but this new one doesn't close until the 20th so it's on the back burner.

Will walk Tug, deal with dinner (chicken), etc. Been listening to the radio today.

Sorry so boring...
Much love,
PK the Bookeemonster

No comments: