Thursday, August 27, 2009

Don't speak


Today's Blog/Website of the Day is Tales from the Reading Room found at http://litlove.wordpress.com/.


Still reading the Deborah Crombie. The positive and negative to this story is that the mystery hinges on a body found in a burned building and we're following four story lines of missing women who it may be. The story jumps around frequently and I usually have no problem keeping track of characters but this book has so many and jumps so much I'm having to take myself out of the reading to remember who's who. Reading the book itself is going quickly.


Gave blood sample at 7 this morning to see how the kidneys are doing for appointment tomorrow. May go to the post office later; sometime when I got home I must have touched something and then my eye because it is behaving allergy-ish so I took a Zyrtec and put in some eye drops. Maddening.


As you can tell, not much going on this week.


I've been listening to the radio and doing some web surfing this morning. Perhaps this afternoon after lunch I'll read before watching news and hopefully not have a nap attack with the Zyrtec. Oy vey.


Much love,

PK the Bookeemonster

No comments: