Saturday, August 8, 2009

Playing in the dirt after it rains...




Today's Blog/Website of the Day is Romancing the Blog found at http://www.romancingtheblog.com/blog/. “What if someone put together a group blog where readers, authors, and industry professionals with established blogs of their own came together to discuss topics relevant to today’s romance? And what if it was done out of love for the romance genre and not for the purpose of blatant promotion?”




I think I'll be sticking with THE LAST EMBER. It has an engaging voice thus far. I didn't have a chance to read much yesterday so I'm not too far into it. A lot of set up of the story and characters.




Steve has to run a pistol shooting tournament today and won't be back until later this afternoon. It was dark and rainy this morning so Tug and I were stuck in dozing mode for quite a while. It was lovely.




It's lunchtime now; I'm hungry and not at the same time. Maybe I'll have some minestrone soup.


Have a good Saturday


Much love,

PK the Bookeemonster

No comments: