Monday, August 24, 2009

Snoopy Happy Dance Day


Today's Blog/Website of the Day is Bonnie's Books found at http://bonniesbooks.blogspot.com/. Wonderful person, please check her out.


I'm setting aside the Elizabeth I biography for a bit to get back to THE GRIM REAPER by Bernard Knight. I gotta mix a bit when things get too dull.


Steve has a new member orientation he has to help with at the gun club and may not be able to walk Tug so I took in the car to a field nearby and let him loose while I walked for maybe 20 minutes. The first time in over a month. I hope Tug lets this count for his daily walk. And so far I'm doing okay with my leg.


Over on a wonderful blog that I read daily, www.murderati.com , my name got drawn yesterday for some free books ... how cool is that?! Woo hoo! I think I'll be receiving the debut histmyst book by Leanna Renee Heiber called THE STRANGELY BEAUTIFUL TALE OF MISS PERCY PARKER and something by Toni McGee Causey.


I have to watch Anthony Bourdain's No Reservations tonight on the Travel Channel. He apparently came to Montana and filmed tonight's episode not long ago. Yes, he went to Livingston; they all do. Hopefully, Montana represents itself well.
Much love,
PK the Bookemonster


No comments: