Tuesday, August 18, 2009

What pets do while we're gone...


This will have to be a quick one; I'm doing this rather late in the day and in the middle of cooking dinner. Yipes! Steve is currently walking Tug.

Today I accomplished two errands and my leg is feeling pretty okay! I'm all amazement (and crossing fingers). Tomorrow I have two errands in the morning and will have to run to the bank and maybe the library in the afternoon. Not overdoing it; keeping it elevated when not otherwise in use. :)

Tonight I will probably read while Steve plays his new computer game, Wolfenstein. This is a remake of an old classic so he's quite excited. I am happy for him; it brings back the days of when I managed the computer gaming store ... I know what it means for him. And sadly, PC games have become few and far between, being outnumbered and out-marketed by the console world. So fingers crossed for him, too, that he's happy with it and will provide many hours of game play.
I love computer/systems games, I just don't have the patience to sit down and play them for hours; I'd rather spend that time reading.


Much love,
PK the Bookeemonster




No comments: