Saturday, May 1, 2010

Naps are wasted on the young ...


It's been a busy morning. I dropped Tug off at Petsmart to be groomed and talked with a girl who used to work for me at Kiddie Kandids. Went to three places to get things for upcoming annual events -- I decline to say more because they may read this, ya never know. Stopped by a clothing store and got a couple tops. Got some groceries at Walmart. Went to Petsmart to get Tug but they needed 15 more minutes so I picked up a salad at Quiznos. Tug is now fluffy and smells good with very nice nails. :) And snoozing at my feet -- maybe he'll forget we haven't walked today (fingers crossed).


So now I've just had my lovely salad and I'm full. I still need to do laundry and vacuuming but I'll do that later. I'm thinking a nap is calling my name.


I didn't finish the King book yet. I have about 20% left.


Steve stopped by the gun club this morning but is back now and watching playoff hockey. I think it would be nice if we watched the Sherlock Holmes movie with Robert Downey, Jr. tonight.


All right, have a lovely rest of the day ....


Much love,

PK the Bookeemonster

No comments: