Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Ah, can't pass up a good Clue reference


I got some clothes after work to wear for the interview on Thursday. Got it over with, phew! Tonight is the season premiere of Deadliest Catch. Two bleepin' hours. Bah. No wonder I don't get anything done.


Last night we watched Antique Roadshow which as I mentioned was filmed here last summer. I didn't recognize anybody and most things were not "western." In fact, one item was Egyptian from like 500 BC. Then we discovered the season premiere of Paranormal State. I've GOT to work on my writing project.


Steve went to work today and sounds better tonight but he says he feels awful so I'm forcing him to go to bed early, which for him is 9:00.


It wasn't the best day at work I've ever had so I'm glad it's done and I'm home. Back again tomorrow, oh boy. The good news is I'm walking on our breaks so I'm getting back to that finally.


I read a bit more in the communism book last night before lights out. It wasn't much. :) I didn't get the Spencer-Fleming book. That will have to wait until next week. I've got other things, anyway, to read. Communism awaits!


Have a lovely evening.


Much love,

PK the Bookeemonster

No comments: