Saturday, April 30, 2011


I may be caught up on sleep now after the long day yesterday. Not much happening. Steve didn't have a class or anything today which is good because he said he was feeling relapse-y with his cold and the cough that won't leave.


We watched Camelot last night. So-so. Nothing on tv tonight at all so we may watch a movie at home and have Chinese food.


I finished Semi-Sweet by Roisin Meaney. It was okay, however, the storylines jumped every few paragraphs so it had a disjointed feeling.
I'm not sure what to read next. I'll have to dig around. I returned the book festival books and I'm glad to have that off my shoulders.

It's being another big windy day. Yuck. Otherwise, I'm doing laundry and the usual Saturday stuff.


See ya later. Sorry life is boring right now. :)


Much love,

PK the Bookeemonster

No comments: