Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Yeeaahhh, un hunh, that's what I'm doing, just like I told you


I've decided not to bend over backward trying to get something written for tomorrow's class. I've polished the article from last week and I'll present maybe the first little bit of the short story. But tonight, I don't feel like going overboard. I haven't read in what seems like forever. I need to read the festival books. Steve goes shooting. I haven't watched any of the Borgias. I don't know. I just don't want to stress tonight.


At work, there is a feeling and some indications that maybe the end is nearer than anticipated for us temps. I honestly wouldn't be surprised if it happened this week or next. We'll see.


So... I feel like some pampering. I'll figure out something for dinner, maybe take a soak in the shower, maybe have a half glass of wine, read a little... and sleep very well tonight.


Much love,

PK the Bookeemonster

No comments: