Tuesday, April 19, 2011

I'm sorry, but you're trying to WALK a CAT?!?



The 2nd interview went well today, however, I am picking up a whiff of they may find me overqualified for the position. We'll see and it may be a bit because the woman said they were just starting the interviews. So there it is.






I came home after the interview because some bug is trying to get me so I'm going to sleep it out this afternoon. Well, for a wee bit. I'll play it by ear for tomorrow.






Tonight on TV we have Deadliest Catch to watch.






I finished a quickie romance called COLLISION COURSE by Zoe Archer on Kindle. A palette cleanser though I don't know what's next. In two weeks will be the new SJ Paris...woot!






All right, off ya go...I'm going to attempt a nap.






Much love



PK the Bookeemonster

No comments: