Saturday, April 16, 2011


Time to get to work for a while. I'm on "L" on my newsletter. I hope to just buzz through this this weekend and get it in first draft shape.


Camelot last night ... hmmmm... I really do not see what Guenivere sees in Arthur. Truly. And Merlin! Let's see, he wiped out a family in order to get a sword and came up with a "Lady of the Lake" story to cover his bumbling crime that had others enthralled and gullible. And Morgan came ] [ this close to dying and ending her misery and her drive to create it in others. Bah. :) Of course all of this has to happen. Interesting that they had two swords: one for the "sword in the stone" myth (what they called the Sword of Mars) and another for "the lady of the lake" myth (Excalibur). I mean, really, a sword in the stone for so many years would probably not be in the best of condition, right? Makes sense.


Steve may go scrapping though his alarm went off an hour ago and still no sign of him. :) I don't know how he can sleep through a radio playing right next to his head.



It is definitely spring out there. I'm starting to see buds on some bushes. Go out an enjoy yourselves!



Much love,

PK the Bookeemonster

No comments: