Saturday, April 23, 2011

Game of chicken, eh?



Oops, almost forgot to do this. I worked on my newsletter most of the day. I've got the first draft done but need to do some tweeking. Then I got some groceries. I didn't get a nap in however. So we had dinner and watched Cops and some playoff hockey. Now I'm getting ready for bed and will do some reading before lights out.



Steve is still coughing pretty badly and needs rest because he's got dark circles under his eyes still. I'm glad he will be taking it easy this weekend.



I'm missing the annual showing of The Ten Commandments on tv tonight. Man, Anne Baxter was a busty babe and they liked to put her in tight dresses. So let it be written, so let it be done. Good stuff. Of course, watching this growing up I had a crush on Joshua (John Derek) and not really Heston.


Good night...



Much love,

PK the Bookeemonster

No comments: