Thursday, April 21, 2011

Big smile. Bonus points: name the quote (in the 1st part)



Sorry I missed yesterday; the day got away from me. I stayed home to rest up from whatever bug I had. I slept a bit then I caught up on Upstairs/Downstairs and then watched The King's Speech. Excellent, most excellent movie. And what a terrific story.






Worked today, the usual. The good news is my brother-in-law gets home to Cheyenne today after serving six months in Djibouti. Very good news indeed.






We're having our first thunderstorm of the season. Love it. Hit right after I got home -- and I don't have my class tonight. Yay!






Nothing really to watch on tv for me. I finished last night a nonfiction book about the tv show PARANORMAL STATE. It's about how they got together and then got the tv show going. Never seen it? It's a show about ... well, helping families with paranormal situations. Yes, sometimes demons and dark stuff. So now I have to find something light, fluffy and verging on sweet. :)






A little bit tired so I'll probably end of going to bed early. A lot of work had piled up the one day I was gone so I worked like mad to make a dent in it. Ready to just do pretty much nuthin'.






I'm going to do some news browsing and surfing some blogs.






Much love,



PK the Bookeemonster.

No comments: