Sunday, April 10, 2011

I know the feeling...


Not much to report today. My focus for the day is to make great headway in the May issue of Premeditated and do clothes laundry. It looks to be a sunny day in April today and supposed to get up into the 50s. Maybe I'll take a break in the afternoon for a walk.


Tonight I'll probably watch Upstairs/Downstairs and tape The Killing. The Borgias will have to wait again.


I'm still figuring out what to do for a writing project this week. I have a big project in mind but don't know if it's time for it yet. Think think think....


Sorry, I've had my coffee this morning but not any food yet so I'm not being very interesting. Eggs are on the boil. :) Steve didn't go gaming last night which is a very good thing with his head cold not getting better. He did want something spicy for dinner last night and we came up with calzones from Old Chicago and his had andouille sausage and garlic and so forth which he said helped. He won't steam which would do wonders but there you go.


Enjoy the rest of the weekend -- I've got to find some breakfast.



Much love,

PK the Bookeemonster

No comments: