Thursday, April 28, 2011

Thursday


Well, whatever I did to my eye yesterday I'm better though it hung around a little bit this morning. Yay Benedryl. Though in my Benedryl haze last night I got nothing done and stared at the tv, first with one eye and then with both. :) I'm still feeling a Benedryl hangover.

Work was okay, the usual. I'm not going to my class tonight so I can get some rest. I'm getting up at 2AM to watch the wedding of Prince William and Kate. This kind of spectacle doesn't happen that often and I'm not going to miss it. I requested the day off months ago.



I haven't really een reading anything other than plugging away at THE ABBOT'S GIBBET by Michael Jecks. I don't want to get too terribly involved in anything because of Tuesday's release of the SJ Parris.



I plan on finishing the newsletter tomorrow and then move on to June's issue. I'll be gone for a week in May so need to get as much done as possible before.

Have a good 'un.


Much love,

PK the Bookeemonster

No comments: