Monday, April 25, 2011

Monday denial



Blah, Monday.



Last night we watched The Game of Thrones and The Killing. I taped Upstairs/Downstairs but I haven't viewed it yet. Tonight is the third of three of the Antique Roadshow taped in Billings. The Game of Thrones is making me want to go back and re-read the books because I've forgotten the details.



Steve has a gun class he may have to help with tonight. He went out to check to see if they have enough coaches and if so he'll come back home but I don't have much hope for that.



I finished SWEET REVENGE by Andrea Penrose. It turned out to be better than my first impression. I first came across it for the April issue of Premeditated and the excerpt made it look rather frothy: there were recipes. But the story wasn't too bad, set in Regency England.



This is a short work week for me. I'm taking Friday off so only three more days to go.



I'm going to have a cup of tea and do some reading. Have a lovely evening....




Much love,


PK the Bookeemonster

No comments: