Monday, May 7, 2012

Monday



Late posting tonight. I had to watch The Voice. What AMAZING performances. For me, it is down to Juliet or Chris. Tomorrow is the finale. If I had money to spare, I'd buy their songs off of iTunes. They're that good. Chris is operatically trained and simply has a gorgeous voice. I close my eyes and just listen. Juliet has a kick ass rock voice (and I don't use those words a lot so when I do say it I mean it) and when she sings, it just comes out of her soul and her gut. She is what I wanted to be able to do. If I had to choose one (which they have to) ... I'd go with Juliet. Chris is going to have an amazing career no matter what. A lot of them on this show will.

Oh Mondays. They are the worst of the week. Today, for some reason, actually seemed to go by fairly quickly, thank you Universe.

Last night was Sherlock Holmes. They're doing three episodes, the Big Ones in the canon.  Irene Adler (Sherlock encounters love), Hound of the Baskervilles (Sherlock encounters fear) and the Reichenbach Falls (Sherlock faces death). Again, other than Robert Downey Jr and this Benedict Cumberbatch, I'm not a fan of Sherlock Holmes. That they can get me excited about the stories, tells you a lot.

All right. Almost 9:30. I've gotta read a wee bit then get some sleep.

Much love,
PK the Bookeemonster 


No comments: