Thursday, May 24, 2012

Thursday



Sorry, I've not been in a great mood recently. Best to avoid when not sunny.

At work we've been changing to a new phone program and there have been the usual bugs and getting used to new things. Adding to the stress. 

The weekend is going to be not restful in juggling two sets of family coming to Billings for the weekend. One is a nice visit; two is not a great situation. We'll figure it out of course.

So, I have to do some extra cleaning this evening and tomorrow evening and there won't be any help.

I finished reading THE WITNESS by Nora Roberts. This is a stand alone that I thought the premise might be silly but turned out to be a good read. A friend at work has lent me the three books in THE FIFTY SHADES OF GREY trilogy that are very popular now, if you like erotica I'm hearing. So, since they have to be returned to their owner sooner rather than later then they are now jumping the queue.

I just the boys for a quick run, listening to music to try to get into a better mood, prepping dinner is next and then cleaning.

Much love,
PK the Bookeemonster

No comments: