Monday, May 14, 2012

This is so my dogs



On a whim. At lunch. Because it’s HOT out and won’t really be getting better until Fall. Because I had $15 in my purse. I had my hair cut. I am SHORN. I kind of wanted that because it wasn’t long enough to put into a ponytail. Picture Demi Moore in Ghost but the haircutter didn’t quite get the front right. I don’t know yet if I like it. I like the back but I don’t know about the front yet. I should be happy with what I got for only $15 plus tip. I know Steve will hate it.

 [Update: Steve said "Good Lord" twice and when I asked if he liked/hated it, he shrugged. The end.]
I don’t have anything to watch on TV tonight, I’m happy to report. I saw that The Voice was renewed and they’re going to start up in the fall and the spring. Two per year. A good thing?

I'm cleaning up emails and crossing my fingers I'll get started on a project.  The only barrier is me.

The good news tonight is that Steve's game has shipped (finally). It is supposed to be here tomorrow. (fingers crossed)

Much love,
PK the Bookeemonster







No comments: