Sunday, May 13, 2012

Sunday



Another beautiful day outside. It's supposed to be in the 80s this week.

I went over to M&D's this morning, bringing some muffins for breakfast. I'd never seen peach muffins before and they were very good. It was a nice a visit. However, I was starting to have an allergy attack so I took a Zyrtec when I got home then napped a little later.

I've been doing clothes laundry and straightened out a wardrobe closet thingy. Steve mentioned mowing but so far has not done so. I can't say anything or the thing won't happen at all.

Last night we watched a movie on the premium channels, Source Code. It was good - a story of a man whose mission it is to keep going back in time for eight minutes at a time to figure out where a bomb on a passenger train is and who the bomber is and along the way is wanting to change the outcome. My kind of story.

Steve's cousin Brad came over about the time the movie ended so they had a good time until ... 2am. Oy.

Tonight I have the second Sherlock Holmes on Masterpiece Theatre to watch. Woot!  I'll be making enchiladas for dinner. (last night we had salads from Red Robin, num). Steve is becoming a salad lover; he's been trying to have them for lunch during the week, good on him.

I finally finished my re-read of George R R Martin's THE CLASH OF KINGS, the second book of the Song of Fire and Ice (aka The Game of Thrones) epic fantasy series. I'm behind in watching the miniseries now because of Sherlock. I had read this one about twelve years ago so the details were hazy. This is a book of over 900 pages. Now back to our regularly scheduled program of historical mysteries. I have much to read.

Much love,
PK the Bookeemonster

No comments: