Thursday, May 17, 2012

Oh that's what that is



I wasn't able to post yesterday. We went to see The Avengers at the theater last night. It was freakin' good. Good humor; good action, good characters. I adore Robert Downey Jr and I like the Captain America character. For so many characters involved in the storyline, no one was given short shrift. Can't wait for the DVD to come out. If you see it in the theater, stay through all of the credits because there are two short extra scenes.

Lunch was terrific at Jake's yesterday as well. I had the Reuben sandwich; Steve had the chicken fried steak and we shared a mud pie piece. It was very filling of course but we didn't have dinner, just some popcorn with the movie.

Steve is playing his Diablo III and seems to be enjoying it though with reservations that it isn't very much different from the previous version.

Tonight, not sure what I'll be doing. I may catch up on the two episodes of The Game of Thrones I've missed or I may read. 

Tomorrow I have to run errands after work to get dog food, a prescription refill, and hopefully some groceries. On Saturday I have to go pick up my order from Bountiful Baskets -- an organization that provides fruits and vegetables of various kinds for a donation of $15. Very popular and I thought I'd give it a try so I have a window of 20 minutes at 10am to get mine.

Much love,
PK the Bookeemonster

No comments: