Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Tuesday



We had dinner with Steve's parents tonight at the Rib and Chop House for his birthday (tomorrow). I had a filet and a loaded potato. I'm soooo full. Left no room for dessert which would have been nice; I like their creme brulee.

So Steve's present showed up today, a computer game that has been much awaited and anticipated -- Diablo III. How long has it been, you ask?  Diablo II came out in 2000. TWELVE YEARS in the making. And this came out the day before Steve's birthday -- how is THAT for timing, eh? Oh yeah. The birthday present gods were smiling on me this year I can tell you. He'll be up all night tonight playing it (he's taking tomorrow off from work).

This only gets me a little out of the hole that my haircut put me in. He does not like it. Really and truly. But he doesn't have to wear it like I do when it's hot out. And it grows. Men. They want women with hair down to their butts. And it's not like he even touches my hair at all to miss any of it. I say again: Men.

I'm going to have a cup of tea and read and I will most definitely be going to bed tonight. I expect to see him at the computer when I get up for work tomorrow.

Much love,
PK the Bookeemonster

No comments: