Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Reason # 37 why I don't have a cat



I've been tearing up this evening. I volunteered to cut onions for the (early) Cinco de Mayo lunch tomorrow. Four of them. I thought it would be safer than having a bunch of hamburger to brown with the dogs around. I'm on a work environment committee and this is a quarterly fundraiser deal.

Hey, Ryker is starting to go in the back yard a little more!  Woot!  Without having to bribe him!

Last night The Voice episode had its up and then very down moments. I was happy to see operatically trained Chris Mann go on to the finals. When he sang Ave Maria on Monday night I just close my eyes and got goosebumps. Then Katrina Parker was eliminated,  dammit. She has such a lovely voice. I'm hoping she comes out with a CD soon and doesn't have to go back to her cubicle, ever. And I was glad to see Juliet make it -- I'm thinking she will win it.  The only bright side to Katrina being eliminated and Tony Luca taking her rightful place is that his succeeding to the final round totally pisses Christina Aguilera off. They were on the Mickey Mouse Club together as kids and she has made it plain that she's not happy he's on the show and doing well. Bwahahhaa!

Steve is at shooting. I don't feel like doing much more this evening after another busy at work and so forth.

Good night, sweet dreams. Another day tomorrow.

Much love,
PK the Bookeemonster

No comments: