Friday, May 18, 2012

Uh hunh



Ah, Friday. Work was a bit difficult today because two people were gone all day and another person left in the afternoon. Just three of us on the phones.

After work, I picked up a prescription, stopped by Petsmart for some dog food, and got groceries at Walmart.

I gave the boys each a bone even though they were bad when I let them out while I hauled groceries into the house. They disappeared and wouldn't come back as I whistled and yelled for 10-15 minutes. Steve was supposed to be walking duty but he has been detained at work. I was going to let them run around the front yard but they forfeited that. Then they jumped into the SUV and wouldn't come out, thinking they'd go for a ride if they stayed. Finally got them out of there. So no, they don't really deserve bones, but I had them and they hadn't had any for a while.

It's been a dark and rainy day all day today and totally wasted on a work day. I hope it's this way tomorrow. Steve has to do some landscaping something or other at the gun range and is asking for my help with sight lines or something. I said I was available except for that window I had to pick up the Bountiful Basket basket.

I'm weary a bit. Waiting for Steve to come home, have some dinner, then probably read.

Much love,
PK the Bookeemonster

No comments: