Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Or talk to anybody either ...nyah



Oh the calls in the morning made me cranky so at lunch I ate my sandwich in the SUV and then closed my eyes for 45 minutes. It helped. :)

Steve has a board meeting tonight. I'm cleaning up garbage emails and catching up on news and then I'll watch The Voice.

I'm currently re-reading the second book in the Song of Fire and Ice series by George R R Martin. We're watching the second season of the tv show on HBO, based on the second book, and I realized I 'd forgotten things. Well, I read the book, what, twelve years ago? Since I can't find the books I owned I've got this as a library loan on Kindle so it's a 14-day-er. I'll probably skim-read a lot as this is one of those honkin' big books.

Not much else going on at this point. I'm having a cuppa tea and feeling tired. Have a good evening.

Much love,
PK the Bookeemonster

No comments: