Thursday, December 5, 2013

Awww, man!

Sitting Like a Hoomin is Only for Fridays

Hey! We got up to a high temp of negative 5 today! Boom! (sigh)

Tomorrow's high temp is negative 9! Boo-ya!

As far as I can see nothing is on TV tonight so I plan to read -- the Elizabeth Moon book is getting my attention today. I'm making S.O.S. for Steve for dinner and I'm having leftover Chili Verde. It turned out pretty good last night.

This caught my sense of funny:


 

Someone in the comments of where this was posted added "... and a drum set." (Hey, I resemble that!)

Ryker is catching on to my scheme of not walking them in the morning after I let them run around in the front yard and taking them for a ride instead. He doesn't jump in the SUV anymore. He sits down staring at me. Coda tries to help by getting OUT of the SUV or jump into the middle seat so Ryker can have it to himself. Nope. He's a little furry pain in the neck sometimes, he's so clever. 

But we're not walking tomorrow morning either.

Much love,

PK the Bookeemonster

No comments: