Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Hang on tight, it's only Wednesday

I See You...Do You See Me?

A Winter Weather Advisory starts at 6 tonight. Today it was in the 40s. Tomorrow's high temp is 10. Around about 7 tonight it's supposed to snow. Winter... it comes. 

So I did wind up watching The Voice last night and the right person won. Free at last now on Mondays and Tuesdays!

Steve has shooting tonight; I will probably read. Our router is out at home so I can't access Internet wirelessly so I won't be playing on the Fire. Maybe I'll watch an episode of Masters of Sex or Elementary.

I finished the Erin Hart book last night. Next up? I should jump into the Julia Spencer-Fleming but I actually have until January 15th to read it if something else wanted to jump the queue mood-wise. Last year I completed 72 books. This year, I'm at 103 right now. Woot!

I was also putting together the list of top ten most enjoyed reads of the year that will be asked on 4MA in a couple weeks. I've got seven definitively on my list. After that, I'm juggling about four. I'll let you know what they are by the end of the month. (Yes, I'm a reading addict, this is what we do.)

Much love,
PK the Bookeemonster

No comments: