Friday, December 6, 2013

Does it come with an electric blanket?


Yeah, so what, it's cold. It was negative 17 when I was out with the boys this morning. Bring it on. I dare you.



I am very glad it's Friday. I just want to hunker down and have some me time.

Tonight on TV I have Say Yes to the Dress: Atlanta. Maybe The First 48. Or maybe I'll ignore everything. I could also watch another episode from Elementary, Season One DVD. Or I could read.

With the boys cooped up all week, I may take them to the field tomorrow and let them run around. The crossed fingers part is hoping they won't run off and will come back when I call.

I'm really enjoying the Elizabeth Moon book but I'm sad it's the last one of this series. Bah.

I may have to make some more Chili Verde this weekend. It is nummy even for breakfast. :)

Much love,
PK the Bookeemonster

No comments: