Sunday, December 22, 2013

You will pay, human.


It snowed a lot today. I think we got about six inches of the white stuff. Lookin' like Christmas, as they say.

For dinner, I'm making Steve some enchiladas. I'll have left over Chili Verdi. No movies watched this weekend but I did finish viewing via On Demand the first season of Masters of Sex.

Our router had gone out so we didn't have wireless Internet for a few days but we're back on and I can use my Kindle Fire again.

I finished the Elizabeth Moon book. I'm waiting for the next in series of the Charles Todd histmyst to come loose via digital loan.

Otherwise, cleaning day. I mopped the kitchen floor, laundry, and cleaned the bathroom. I'll have to vacuum again on Wednesday because within 24 hours, the house looks like it has never been done.

Stay warm and cozy.

Much love,
PK the Bookeemonster

No comments: