Sunday, December 29, 2013

But I don't WANT another Monday


Hold on Tight!


Sorry, the days got away from me, no posts for a couple.

We went to see The Hobbit movie yesterday. I enjoy Peter Jackson's movies; I loved all three Lord of the Rings movies - those and The Hobbit part one are beautifully rendered and filmed, let me say that outright. BUT... one has to let go of any thought that this Hobbit movie is based on the book, THE HOBBIT. It is not. The movie was long, too long, it needed editing big time. And the ending? Don't get me started. Seriously, a cliffhanger beyond all cliffhangers. It just STOPPED.

I haven't gotten much accomplished this weekend but oh well.

I took the boys to the field today for a run. Mostly they were good. Ryker took a couple side trips.

And so we go back to work tomorrow. It's another week with Wednesday off ... where Thursday becomes another Monday. Uff da.

Much love,
PK the Bookeemonster

No comments: