Monday, December 16, 2013

I SWEAR it was the cat.


The boys were put outside today for the first time in a long while when we went to work. And they got out. But because it's snowy, we could tell their escape route -- on the east side into a neighbor's (unfenced) yard instead of the west like I anticipated. Holes plugged now. I think I feel secure that they won't be getting out.... for now... with the double fence. Ryker will come up with something I'm sure.

After checking that the ending of Catching Fire the movie was similar to the book, I wound up re-reading MOCKINGJAY, the third book of the trilogy. Just a dang good story. I think I'm giving up on THE ASTRONOMER for now. Just not clicking with me at the moment so I'm going to finish the Erin Hart book then move on to the Julia Spencer-Fleming.

This week is the finale of The Voice. I suppose I should watch now again. And also because Sleepy Hollow and The Blacklist aren't on. I've been watching, via On Demand, the episodes of Masters of Sex which is amazingly well acted, set dressed and costumed. I think I did three episodes yesterday. So far there are 11 in total.

And I did find out that because our cable company got bought out (again) they aren't set up yet for people in this area to do the premium channels to be viewed on a device like the Kindle Fire -- a password is required though there wouldn't be an additional cost because we subscribe via regular cable to those channels. "Sometime after the first of the year." Which could be January... or September 2014 surely.

Have a lovely evening... Go read or something, you'll really like it. 

Much love,
PK the Bookeemonster


No comments: