Thursday, December 19, 2013

Wait ... this isn't a nut!


Better Stick to Nuts, Squirrel


So. I got home last night about 6:15 after running errands. I was going to make some Chili Verdi for myself Steve had already left for shooting. I find two dogs covered in dried mud so I wound up cleaning up dogs instead of cooking. Yup. They got out yesterday and I'm sure they were running all day by how absolutely zonked out they were the rest of the night and even this morning. Usually in the morning when I take them for a walk, they are so over-excited and barking at me. Today? Nothing. It was the quietest morning evah.

I was going to keep them inside today anyway because of the cold temps but I'm sure they're still tired/sore from yesterday that they wouldn't think of escaping but .... !!!!! I have no words. And Coda has wounds on his nose in more than one place which makes me think they were fighting with something.

We haven't gotten as much snow as they were predicting. We've probably gotten about three inches but it is in the single digits temperature-wise. It's a hunker down day.

While picking up prescriptions for Steve last night at Walmart I decided to finally seek out some fluffy socks. I went a little bonkers there. I also picked up Despicable Me 2 to watch sometime soon.This weekend I think we might go see The Hobbit movie. Steve is eager to go.

I don't quite know yet what I'm committed to yet in my reading. I don't know what mood I'm in.

Much love,
PK the Bookeemonster

No comments: